You may appeal the tax assessment letter, and pleased for reduction of administrative penalty tax collection letter. You also can file an appeal or a claim to the Tax Court and / or the Supreme Court if your objection or request was not granted at the Regional Office. We are here to assist you in resolving this dispute. We act as a companion or your representative. The purpose of this ministry to ensure a strong enough tax disputes to be resolved.